We’ve all binged Bridgerton - some of us more than once - and the regency era fashion and beauty has sparked an interest in recreating classic movie looks, especially hair styles. Romance is alive and well, thank you very much!
Bridgerton hair tutorial
“Daphne hair” is officially trending, for its romantic tendrils and curls, and braided up-dos with accessories which is guaranteed to be one of the most requested by brides in the coming months. Inspired by Audrey Hepburn in War and Peace, the series hair designer Marc Pilcher channeled her micro-fringe, braids, cascading curls, and half up half down styles to create Daphne’s evolving looks as she moves from debutante to wife. Influencers have picked up on the ultra-feminine Bridgerton hairstyles and we collaborated with celeb hairstylist Bradley Leake (@hairbybradleyleake ) along with influencer Ali Stagnitta and Hollywood Life to give us a Bridgerton hair tutorial so we can recreate these looks for ourselves.
How to do Daphne Bridgerton hair step by step:
- Create a center part
- Do a reverse braid (braiding underneath rather than overtop) on each side of the part, which will sit on top of the head, adding a bit of volume.
- Pin each braid behind the ears and spray with a touch of hair spray.
- Lift the top section of the hair on the crown and place your Hidden Crown Hair Extensions underneath the top layer to create length.
- Use a Hidden Crown Hair Curl Bar to create tight curls - don’t separate, but keep the coiled hair together in a tube shape, curling the hair forward towards your face.
- Gather all the hair and pull curls together into one large curl on each side of your head.
- Use a bit of additional finishing cream if needed to secure braids and curls into place.
- Accessorize with bows, tiaras, ribbons, or flowers for a romantic flourish, à la Daphne Bridgerton.
Bridgerton-inspired wedding hair styles
Looking for this season’s most gorgeous bridal hair styles? Daphne’s elegant updo’s are romantically regal and beg for luxurious accessories such as a tiara, flowers, or jeweled clips for Regency era perfection.
#Bridgertonhairstyles #DaphneBridgertonhairstyles #howtododaphnehair #bridgertonhairtutorial #howtodoBridgertonhair #DaphneBridgertonhairaccessories #hollywoodlifeBridgertonhair #youtubeBridgertonhair #BradleyLeakehair #howtocreatdaphnehairstepbystep