with Crown® Toppers
Original vs. Easi
Original Crown Topper
- Mesh base dimensions 5.5" x 6.5"
- 85 grams of 100% REMY hair
- 16” Length
- Larger topper, ideal for more coverage and volume.
- Full coverage, more volume for mid-stage hair loss
- Mesh base dimensions 5” x 2.75”
- 35 grams of 100% REMY hair
- 12” Length
- Ideal for a more focused area, can be used on your crown for instant thickness
- Partial coverage perfect for beginning or mid-stage hair loss
choose your color now
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the differences between the original Crown Topper and the Easi Topper
Crown Toppers: 16” length, made of 85 grams and are hand-tied to a breathable mesh base (5.5" x 6.5") secured with four comfortable silicone backed clips to keep it securely in place. Ideal for an advanced stage of hair thinning/loss with fuller crown coverage and volume.
Easi Toppers: 12” length, made of 35 grams, and are hand-tied to a breathable mesh base (5. X 2.75") secured with four comfortable silicone backed clips. Ideal for beginning stages of thinning for added volume and coverage. How to prep your topper.
How do I wear the Topper?
Both the original Crown Topper and the Easi Topper should be clipped in about 1-2 inches behind your hairline. We do recommend teasing the hair at the root to allow the clips to fit snug to the hair and feel secure. The Crown Topper is designed to provide full coverage of the crown area.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ROOTED AND NONROOTED CROWN TOPPER?
Our rooted Crown Topper has ¼ inch of darker rooting put in to emulate a more grown out, natural look. The Non-Rooted is the same color root to tip.