with Crown Topper®
Original vs. Easi
Original Crown Topper®
- Mesh base dimensions 5.5" x 6.5"
- 85 grams of 100% REMY hair
- 16” Length
- Larger topper, ideal for more coverage and volume.
- Full coverage, more volume for mid-stage hair loss
- Mesh base dimensions 5” x 2.75”
- 35 grams of 100% REMY hair
- 12” Length
- Ideal for a more focused area, can be used on your crown for instant thickness
- Partial coverage perfect for beginning or mid-stage hair loss
choose your color now
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the differences between the original Crown Topper® and the Easi Toppers
Crown Topper®: 16” length, made of 85 grams and are hand-tied to a breathable mesh base (5.5" x 6.5") secured with four comfortable silicone backed clips to keep it securely in place. Ideal for an advanced stage of hair thinning/loss with fuller crown coverage and volume.
Easi Toppers: 12” length, made of 35 grams, and are hand-tied to a breathable mesh base (5. X 2.75") secured with four comfortable silicone backed clips. Ideal for beginning stages of thinning for added volume and coverage. How to prep your topper.
How do I wear the Crown Topper®?
Both the original Crown Topper® and the Easi Toppers should be clipped in about 1-2 inches behind your hairline. We do recommend teasing the hair at the root to allow the clips to fit snug to the hair and feel secure. The Crown Topper® is designed to provide full coverage of the crown area.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ROOTED AND NONROOTED CROWN TOPPER®?
Our rooted Crown Topper® has ¼ inch of darker rooting put in to emulate a more grown out, natural look. The Non-Rooted is the same color root to tip.