choose your color now
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install the Messy Bun?
1. Prep your Messy Bun for wear–gently brush to remove any tangles
2. Style your natural hair into a bun to use as a base for the Messy Bun
3. Widen the bottom of the Messy Bun with the adjustable drawstring by pulling to expand the base to fit over your natural bun
4. Apply the Messy Bun over your natural bun, slide the four combs one by one under the base of your bun underneath your hair tie
5. Secure your Messy Bun by pulling and tightening the drawstring.
6. Tuck in the drawstring, do a hair check, and you are ready to go!
Can you curl or straighten the Messy Bun?
Yes, it can be styled using hot tools since it is made from 100% REMY human hair. We recommend only using a lower heat setting, 360 degrees or lower. Blonde colors are recommended 340 degrees or less.
What is REMY hair?
REMY hair is not a brand, but a grading system for hair extensions. It’s considered the finest quality because, unlike non-remy hair extensions, the cuticles are kept intact and not stripped. Preserving the hairs’ cuticles and aligning them creates extensions that are completely natural in appearance, keeps them soft, and they’re less likely to tangle.