Kaley Cuoco, nominated for a 2021 Golden Globe for The Flight Attendant, was undoubtedly the evening’s social media star with her fresh take on red carpet style.
Setting the tone of the event with her Oscar de la Renta gown and fresh beauty, she created a glamorous but relatable look that is bound to be the most pinned for inspiration. Hair stylist Christine Symonds (@chrstinesymondshair) used Hidden Crown Hair #116 Crown Clip-ins to add volume, working them into long, soft waves. She worked Kaley’s curtain bangs into the look, styling a fresh but polished glam look. Follow Christine’s tips to create this gorgeous look for yourself.
- Prep your hair with Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo and Conditioner to remove any brassy dull tones.
*When you want that extra hydration and condition use Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Violet Toning Mask which has lavender extract and jojoba extract along with coconut and argon oils to achieve your hairs best look and feel.
- Once your hair is cleansed and conditioned prep your damp hair with Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Leave in Styling Treatment. This will restore lost moisture and reduce breakage. The silky texture will leave your hair shiny with its botanical extracts, it will be touchable all day long.
- Spray your damp strands with Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Thermal Shine Spray to protect your hair from heat damage while enhancing shine and providing an anti-frizz and touchable soft finish.
- Rough dry your hair using the T3 Fit Blow Dryer. The best looking and best working hair dryer that packs a punch with incredible results.
- Once your hair is mostly dry section your hair in 3 horizontal sections and start round brushing your hair with a large round brush, I like the T3 volume 3.0 ceramic brush. Make sure to focus the heat on the root and over direct the hair up to the ceiling to create volume.
- #TIP for added volume clip in Hidden Crown Hair extensions for the most seamless and natural texture and volume. (Make sure to back comb each section at the root before you place your Hidden Crown clip in extension for the most secure hold)
- For glossy bouncy waves, Use the T3 CURL ID 1 1/4 curling iron. This curling iron is so high tech, it allows you to program the perfect settings for your particular hair type. For a uniform wave, curl in the same direction. For a more undone texture alternate the direction of the curl.
- Any ends that look unfinished, use the T3 LUCEA ID flat iron to seal and add shine. It’s my favorite flat iron because you can adjust the heat to suit your hairs sensitivities and needs.
- Finish the look with a mist of the Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Thermal shine spray for extra shine and vibrancy.