Summertime and the living is easy—that is until you have to fight with the heat and humidity when you’re styling your hair. When the temperature is high, the last thing you want to do is spend time doing your hair when sweat and frizz are going to inevitably ruin your look after spending a few minutes out in a heatwave.
- A low ponytail is a staple hairstyle in any season, but we particularly love how easy but polished it looks even on the most humid days.
- While bobby pins are the silent heroes of many of our best hairstyles, make the hairpin the focal point of your style. Use one to pin back one side of your hair at the temple and stack a few extras below it.
- If a high ponytail is your go-to hairstyle, upgrade your everyday look by adding a few random one-inch plaits to the base of your pony.
- Instead of trying to revive a day (or two) old blowout, give the ends of your hair a refresh by curling the bottom few inches of your hair with a curling iron and brushing everything over to one side.
- A foolproof way for keeping sweaty, greasy bangs off of your forehead: French-braiding your fringe along with any face-framing layers that usually end up stuck to your face.